Dollar Dollar

OH GOD!!!

DEAR LORD!!! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT!!!!!!!!!

An Animusical Minute Ep 3 An Animusical Minute Ep 3

:D :D :D

best. thing. ever.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

welllll........

it was boring and not funny. sorry. too bad it couldent live up to the first one.

Hello, Fred The Beard Hello, Fred The Beard

!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BASTERED!!!!!!! YOU KILLED FRED!!!!!!!!! really though. i like it.

An Animusical Minute Ep 2 An Animusical Minute Ep 2

aww....

cute. :D

Foreverland responds:

Thanks!

Phoenix Left "Top 10" Phoenix Left "Top 10"

funny

this was funny but your voice is so fucking annoying.

Supperdude9 responds:

That wasn't my voice actually. Like I said, I found this audio - years ago as a matter of fact. It's been sitting in my comp since like 2001? 2000? I do not know who originally collected the audio.

Comet Magnum Episode 4 Comet Magnum Episode 4

not bad not bad

well. the graphics sucked. but i really liked your story. i had to laugh though..."but first, the human sacrifice" its like "in other news...." lol
anyways. pretty enjoyable. you should think about writing and getting someone else to do your animation though.

Clockisfaction Clockisfaction

w00t

okay. i hate cc. but this was good. do the whole song and get creative. fun fun fun.

JackflashProductions responds:

Tanks 4 oo wonderfull reveiw!!!!

Save the world etc Save the world etc

he he he

that was really funny. but the end....talk about deus ex machina. lolgazm.

He Came From Space He Came From Space

cute

overall, this was cute. killing a bunch of people then destroying a planet for the one you love? there is no greater way to show your devotion. especially if its done to dragonforce.
i gave it a 9 on style and sound, cus you used dragonforce.
only got a 4 on graphics cus the space dude kept changing. (one second muscled, the next a stick figure)
violence, only a 5 cus i don't really like fighting, plus it wasn't really well animated.
the rest, well it wasn't funny (wasn't supposed to be) and it had a play button so it got that interactivity point.
overall i liked it. thanks for entertaining me.